Saturday, January 17, 2015

Finding Sisterhood!

Alpha Phi is full of sisterhood opportunities, from trips to the movies, to Aphiasco, to Dance Marathon, to spa days. Wherever there is Alpha Phi's, there will be love and fun times to remember. Brinn Abbate, a Sophomore Theatre and Communications double major with a dance minor, has a few words to say about her amazing time in Alpha Phi so far:

"My favorite part about Alpha Phi is how I am comfortable to be myself around any of the girls in the chapter, whether that's with makeup or without, at school or at home, or in my pajamas! I loved doing Dance Marathon this year because I got to be with all my sisters, jumping around, yelling, and being crazy... And it was totally normal!"



We can't forget one of the most important aspects of Alpha Phi! Bigs and Littles are one of the coolest things about being in a sorority! Mo Haley, a Sophomore Communications Studies Major, loves her big, Haley Brown!

"My big, Haley Brown, is my best friend! Since the first day this year, we've been attached at the hip. I even went home with her over break to meet her parents and all her old high school friends. She's not only my big, she's my best friend, my future bridesmaid, and my sister."


No comments:

Post a Comment