Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lip Sync Review!

Today's post is by head choreographer, Christie Afzal, and what it felt like to bring home a first place win! Thanks again Christie and Dawne for all of your hard work!

"Hearing Alpha Phi get called as first place for the sororities in the annual Lip Sync competition was such an amazing and thrilling moment that I will never forget. I could not have asked for a better start to my senior year. The girls worked so hard and it definitely paid off. I could not be more proud of them. Everyone really motivated each other throughout the entire process and late nights. I know all of the girls are already missing lip sync practices like I am. There is nothing better than getting together with all of your sisters every night and bonding with the other girls in the lines around you. The most memorable experiences for me do not just involve choreographing and teaching the dances, but the fun games we played to give the girls some laughs during breaks and watching the girls give endless support to one another while practicing the movements. Everyone went out on stage and had so much fun it was incredible to have mine and Dawne's visions turned into a reality."

Christie Afzal
VP Recruitment/Lip Sync Co-Choreographer
Class of 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment